To minimize risks of COVID-19, Clemson University has implemented numerous health and safety initiatives. Please visit the University’s COVID-19 site for the most current information, resources, health and safety guidelines, medical guidance, and more.
The Clemson University Emergency Preparedness Director is responsible for the preparation and / or maintenance of most all emergency planning documents for Clemson University. All emergency plans are classified as Public Safety Sensitive and are not available for viewing or printing. A summary of the types of plans includes:
- The Clemson University Emergency Operations Plan with annexes for each hazard that Clemson University faces.
- Building Emergency Action Plans (one plan for each building on Main Campus, a separate plan for all 46 Clemson University Extension Offices and one plan for each Public Service Activities (PSAs).
- Incident Action Plans for each hazard which Clemson University faces
- Infectious Diseases Framework
- Emergency Action Plans for two Army Corps of Engineer (A.C.O.E.) Diversion Dams
- Emergency Action Plans for two Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (F.E.R.C.) Dams