The following are links to information on pesticide resistance:
- Pest Resistance to Pesticides - SRPIAP Fact Sheet. R.G. Bellinger, PhD, Clemson University. This Fact Sheet is in PDF format.
- CropLife International Resistance Action Committees - The plant science industry supports specialist technical groups which monitor and provide advice on resistance issues – the Resistance Action Committees (RACs) that deal with Fungicides, Herbicides and Insecticides (FRAC, HRAC and IRAC).
- Pesticide Resistance Action Groups - Resistance Action Groups are informal, UK-based groups consisting of experts from the Crop Protection Association (CPA) member companies and independent organisations including:
- ADAS Limited (ADAS)
- Central Science Laboratory (CSL)
- British Potato Council (BPC)
- Home-Grown Cereals Authority (HGCA)
- Horticultural Development Council (HDC)
- National Institute of Agricultural Botany (NIAB)
- Pesticides Safety Directorate (PSD)
- Rothamsted Research
- Scottish Agricultural College (SAC)
- Pesticide Resistance Action Groups
- Resistant Pest Management Newsletter- A bi-annual newsletter published by the Michigan State University Center for Integrated Plant Systems, supported by the Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) and the Western Regional Coordinating Committee (WRCC-60). Back issues (Fall/Winter 1993 through Summer 1997) are from Mississippi State University Department of Entomology.
- Managing Pests' Resistance to Pesticides - From Gempler's Technical Services Resource Center. This is a commercial site.
- Insect Resistance Management Learning Center - The Insect Resistance Management Learning Center (IRMLC) is a web-based tool developed by the National Corn Growers Association (NCGA) with the support of ABSTC, the coalition of the four leading agriculture biotechnology companies, to address the need for standardized, comprehensive training on the principles of Insect Resistance Management (IRM).
- Bt Resistance Management - EPA's Biopesticide web page has information on pesticide resistance management, especially in regards to Bt crops.