Top NewsMore News
About the Agribusiness Extension Program Team
The Extension Agribusiness Team provides information and education on the use of business and economic principles for making decisions involving agriculture, natural resources and communities. Team members consisting of Extension agents, associates and specialists provide targeted educational programming and technical assistance related to agribusiness and promotes the development of economically viable local and regional food systems. Programs and decision tools including enterprise budgets, farm financial analysis, market outlook, farmers market and agritourism development, entrepreneurship, business planning and risk management education are provided for commercial growers, beginning and small farmers, agribusinesses, lenders, and ag professionals for improving profitability and sustainability.
- 58th Annual Tax School will run form October - December across South Carolina >>
- New Land-Grant Press Article: Livestock Sales, Extreme Weather Events, and Tax Consequenses
- Clemson Extension Agribussiness Team helps agricultural producers in South Carolina to implement strategies to offset potential negative impacts of drought on their operations.
- Dr. Adam Kantrovich shares Federal Income Tax Challenges with the Cannabis Industry
- New H-2A Visa Checklist Tool is Now Available
- Is It Time for a FSA Commodity Marketing Assistance Loan? Learn more, Download FSA Supporting Documents
- Surviving the Farm Economy Downturn >>