COVID-19 Speciality Crop and Direct Market Farms Impact Survey
The Clemson Extension Agribusiness Team is conducting a survey to understand the effects (positive and negative) of COVID-19 on specialty crop & direct market farms in South Carolina. Click here to take the survey >>
Top NewsMore News
About the Agribusiness Extension Program Team
The Extension Agribusiness Team provides information and education on the use of business and economic principles for making decisions involving agriculture, natural resources and communities. Team members consisting of Extension agents, associates and specialists provide targeted educational programming and technical assistance related to agribusiness and promotes the development of economically viable local and regional food systems. Programs and decision tools including enterprise budgets, farm financial analysis, market outlook, farmers market and agritourism development, entrepreneurship, business planning and risk management education are provided for commercial growers, beginning and small farmers, agribusinesses, lenders, and ag professionals for improving profitability and sustainability.
- COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments
- 2019 Income Tax Filling Extension and Payment Defferment
- Sales, Extreme Weather Events, and Tax Consequences
- Is Your Business Having Cash-flow Problems due to COVID-19?
- Direct Marketing Beef, Pork, or Lamb: Is This an Opportunity for You?
- Farm Rental Agreement Checklist
- Opportunities for Specialty Crop Producers During COVID-19 Restaurant Recovery
- Calculation for Specialty Crop Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) Payment
- Changes to the Paycheck Protection Program
- The Long-Awaited Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) for Farmers | Spanish Version
- Considerations for Getting Your Farm Business Online
- The Post COVID-19 Restaurant Recovery May Take a While
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program for Non-Specialty Crop Producers
- Federal Grants: What You Need to Know Before You Start Writing
- Impacts of COVID-19 Restaurant Closures on the SC Shellfish Industry
- The SC Shellfish Industry Faces a Challenging Recovery After COVID-19
- Register now for the 59th Annual Small Business and Farm Income Tax Course
- Feeding Innovation Columbia now Accepting Applications
- Hot Topic Article: Shattered Taboo: Death of a Farm and Resurrection of a Farmer
- Agribusiness Team launches new Livestock Marketing Resource
- Agribusiness Team in the News: Local farmers see uptick in sales as shoppers go direct for milk, produce, meat, Greenvile News, 4-20-2020
- Agribusiness Team in the News: How coronavirus is affecting South Carolina food supply and farmers that produce it Greenvile News, 4-2-2020
- Clemson Extension Agribusiness Team helps agricultural producers in South Carolina to implement strategies to offset potential negative impacts of drought on their operations.
- Dr. Adam Kantrovich shares Federal Income Tax Challenges with the Cannabis Industry
- New H-2A Visa Checklist Tool is Now Available
- Is It Time for a FSA Commodity Marketing Assistance Loan? Learn more, Download FSA Supporting Documents
- Surviving the Farm Economy Downturn