Top NewsMore News
About the Agribusiness Extension Program Team
The Extension Agribusiness Team provides information and education on the use of business and economic principles for making decisions involving agriculture, natural resources and communities. Team members consisting of Extension agents, associates and specialists provide targeted educational programming and technical assistance related to agribusiness and promotes the development of economically viable local and regional food systems. Programs and decision tools including enterprise budgets, farm financial analysis, market outlook, farmers market and agritourism development, entrepreneurship, business planning and risk management education are provided for commercial growers, beginning and small farmers, agribusinesses, lenders, and ag professionals for improving profitability and sustainability.
Hot off the (Land-Grant) Press
- COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments
- 2019 Income Tax Filling Extension and Payment Defferment
- Sales, Extreme Weather Events, and Tax Consequences
- Is Your Business Having Cash-flow Problems due to COVID-19?
- Direct Marketing Beef, Pork, or Lamb: Is This an Opportunity for You?
Agribusiness News and Resources
- Agribusiness Team launches new Livestock Marketing Resource
- Agribusiness Team in the News: Local farmers see uptick in sales as shoppers go direct for milk, produce, meat, Greenvile News, 4-20-2020
- Agribusiness Team in the News: How coronavirus is affecting South Carolina food supply and farmers that produce it Greenvile News, 4-2-2020
- Clemson Extension Agribusiness Team helps agricultural producers in South Carolina to implement strategies to offset potential negative impacts of drought on their operations.
- Dr. Adam Kantrovich shares Federal Income Tax Challenges with the Cannabis Industry
- New H-2A Visa Checklist Tool is Now Available
- Is It Time for a FSA Commodity Marketing Assistance Loan? Learn more, Download FSA Supporting Documents
- Surviving the Farm Economy Downturn