- National Ag Safety Database (NASD) - A database of materials devoted to increased safety, health and injury prevention in agriculture. Has considerable information listed under various safety topics. Videos on pesticides are listed under "Chemicals/Pesticides". Pesticide subtopics include Laws, Pesticides -- General, Pesticide Labels, Pesticide Mixing/Loading/Application, Poisoning, Sprayer Calibration.
- CropLife America - formerly American Crop Protection Association, has two pages of special interest: Stewardship, which includes agricultural worker and handler information, and Publications, which includes stewardship, but also has a number of publications on various aspects of agricultural pesticide use, including food quality and safety, IPM, and water quality.
- EPA Worker Protection Standard Publications - Some are PDF documents, some are HTML and some are order only from the The National Agriculture Compliance Assistance Center.
- EPA Ag Center Compliance Fact Sheets - Fact sheets on compliance with EPA agricultural programs, especially the Worker Protection Standard (WPS). Easy-to-understand explanations of many compliance-related subjects. Fact Sheets are in HTML, PDF.
- EPA Publications and Resources - EPA's Office of Pesticide Programs Pesticide Safety Programs site.