Links to Personal Protective Equipment web sites & publications
- EPA Chemical Resistance Category Chart - For use when PPE section of the pesticide label lists a chemical resistance category
- Personal Protective Equipment - from EPA Worker Safety and Training. Includes EPA Chemical Resistance Category Chart, Entry-Restricted Areas in Nurseries During Pesticide Applications, and Interpreting PPE Statements on Pesticide Labels.
- GEMPLER's Catalog - This is a commercial site selling PPE for agricultural and horticultural pesticide application. Gempler's has several PPE fact sheets found in their Product Support under Safety Supplies.
- "Personal Protective Equipment Displays for County Extension Service Programs". Johnson, M.E. & E.P. Easter. 1999. Journal of Pesticide Safety Education. Vol. 1. Pp. 1-6. - Personal protective equipment (PPE) displays are valuable assets to Cooperative Extension Service programs such as pesticide applicator training. Articles are PDF files.
- How to select a respirator - GEMPLERs. Includes selection of respirator and cartridges, and how to fit test and wear your respirator. No more excuses!
- DuPont Tyvek Protective Apparel - Commercial web site with information on this company's limited-use and reusable chemical protective apparel.