4-H Youth Development
Clemson Extension agents with primary Youth Development responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics including animal agriculture and veterinary science, natural resources and the environment, gardening, leadership and citizenship, personal growth and development, and science, engineering and technology.
Janine Sutter, 864-878-1394 Ext 122, email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering or starting a club please contact Janine Sutter at the Extension Office for more information.
- Blue Ribbon Riders - Club Leader Kay Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org
- One More Shot Gun Club - Club Leader Lynn Moore, email@example.com
- Pickens County Livestock Club - Club Leader Teresa Hutton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver Spurs Horse Club - Club Leader Lindsay Davis, email@example.com
- Jr. Naturalist Club - Clemson - Club Leader Sue Watts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furry Friends Rabbit Club - Club Leader Tina Reif, email@example.com
- Archery Club - Club Leader Matt Powers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cloverbud Club - Club Leader Janine Sutter, email@example.com
- Rifle Club- Club Leader Vincent Giammalvo, (512) 922-9540
- Veterinary Club- Club Leader Diana Byrd, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4-H Garden clubs are being started at FIFTEEN local schools!!!
Join anytime! The 4-H Year runs September 1-August 31 of each year.