Selected Pesticide Drift Management Resources
- Drift management and nozzle selection resources
- Brent Pringnitz at Iowa State University, Weed Science On-Line.
Articles and resource listings on drift management and nozzles.
- Spray Drift of Pesticides - EPA Spray Drift page.
- Strategies to Reduce Spray Drift -
March 2000, Robert E. Wolf (Kansas State University)
- - March 2000, Robert E. Wolf (Kansas State University)
- Drift education materials collected at Kansas State University
- Robert Wolf's Pesticide Application Technology Project has collected
several downloadable PowerPoint presentations on drift management as
well as others on different pesticide application technology.
- USDA/ARS Application Technology Research Project: Pesticide Application Technologies for Spray-Drift Management, Maximizing in-Field Deposition, and Targeted Spraying
- Spray Drift Task Force (SDTF)
- The Spray Drift Task Force was organized under provisions of FIFRA to
develop a generic spray drift data base capable of satisfying spray
drift data requirements for virtually all pesticide product
registrations in the United States and Canada.
- SDTF Publications - all of these publications are in PDF format.
- Pesticide Drift Management - Slide presentation from UGA Weed Science
- Tips to Help Minimize Pesticide Drift - From Gempler's Technical Services Resource Center. This is a commercial site.
- Instructions for Operating the Skymate Wind Gauge found in the Owners Manual
- Spray Drift Management: DuPont Sulfonylurea Herbicides Fact Sheet
- Drift of Sulfonylurea Herbicides - An article by Bob Hartzler, Iowa State University Extension. Iowa State University Weed Science on Line.
- Pesticide Drift in Wisconsin: Field Sprayers - produced in May 1999 with USDA funding.
- "New Ways to Predict Aerial Spray Deposition and Drift," an article
by M.E. Teske, et al., in the Journal of Forestry (96(6), 25-31), June