Unit 12 South Carolina Pesticide Laws and Regulations
- Becoming Licensed
- Department of Pesticide Regulation Field Offices
- Summary of the South Carolina Pesticide Control Act
- The Worker Protection Standard
- Recordkeeping Requirements for Commercial and Noncommercial Pesticide Applicators
- Federal Recordkeeping Requirements for Private Pesticide Applicators
Learning Objectives Unit 12 South Carolina Pesticide Laws and Regulations
After you complete your study of this unit, you should be able to:
- Know what agency regulates pesticide use in South Carolina.
- Know the location of the nearest field office of the pesticide regulatory agency in South Carolina.
- Know the classes and categories of applicators in South Carolina.
- Know the licensing requirements for pesticide applicators in South Carolina.
- Know the registration requirements for pesticides used in SouthCarolina.
- Know the licensing requirements of South Carolina pesticide dealers.
- Understand the penalties for violations of the South Carolina Pesticide Control Act.
- Know where to obtain study material for the various license classes
and categories of South Carolina and where to obtain information
regarding the certification examination.
- Know the requirements of the South Carolina Chemigation Act and the penalties for not complying with its rules and regulations.
Test Your Knowledge Unit 12 South Carolina Pesticide Laws and Regulations
There are no questions and answers for this Unit.
Clemson University websites:
- Clemson University Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Clemson University Pesticide Information Program