Recertification Training Videos
Table of Pre-Certified Training Videos - What's available for recertification training.
Audiovisual RESOURCES List - List of all the videotapes and slide sets available to check out from the Clemson University Pesticide Information Program for use in pesticide applicator training and pesticide safety education. To order, use the Audiovisual Request Form below. (This list is not password protected)
Audiovisual Request Form - Online form for requesting videotapes and slide sets not already available in the county offices.
PowerPoint® Viewer 2007 (If you don't have PowerPoint® 97 or greater on your computer you can download a PowerPoint Viewer free from Microsoft.)
- USDA Pesticide Applicator Recordkeeping Requirements
- Beat the Heat: Preventing Heat Stress & Heat Illness (2002 - 35 min) (This presentation was approved for recertification credit.)
- Beat the Heat: Preventing Heat Stress & Heat Illness (revised May 2005 - 20 min)
- Beat the Heat: A Suggested Heat Stress Control Program for Employees (revised May 2005 - 15 min)
- Instructions for using the 2003 Recordkeeping CD for Recertification Training - this is a PDF file
Submit Your Commercial Training Dates to the Statewide Calendar (this is password protected)
Pesticide Coordinator's Bookshelf - Lists materials you can find on your bookshelf or in your files. These materials were provided to the county offices by the Clemson University Pesticide Information Program.
PIP Distribution Lists (1991-2008) - Lists of information, training and education materials distributed by the Clemson University Pesticide Information Program.