Download Adobe Reader


All IE majors must contact their curriculum advisor in order to receive their registration PIN to register.

How do I find my advisor?

Your curriculum advisor is Mrs. Jess LeCroy. if your last name begins with A-K, otherwise your curriculum advisor is Dr. Robert Riggs. Your primary advisor is listed in iROAR in the Student Portal. Click on Student Records, and then proceed to the right column and you will see a link to “View Student Information.” Clicking on this link will provide the name of your primary advisor. Make sure you are looking in the appropriate term in iROAR.

What should I bring to my advising appointment?

If you have an appointment with your "primary advisor", then you need to be prepared to discuss issues related (but not limited) to graduate school, study abroad, co-op, internship, minors in other programs, strategies for success in college, and job search.

If you have an appointment with your "curriculum advisor", then you need to be prepared to discuss the following at your advising appointment:

  • Current standing in all classes for the current term
  • An inventory of completed General Education requirements and requirements still left to fulfill
  • A completed Course Planning Worksheet in PDF, format.

What documents will be helpful in preparing for my advising appointment?

Almost all University forms require the signature of an academic advisor, and your pre-Registration meeting is a great time to handle any and all academic business.  Common forms and needs may include:

Your advisor may also request that you bring a copy of your DegreeWorks report to your advising appointment. You can access DegreeWorks through iROAR. Each student should definitely check the report generated from this system and look for potential errors or deficiencies indicated within this report.  If you believe you see an error on your DPR, please consult with your academic advisor as soon as possible. Some errors cannot be fixed later in a student's career and may result in delayed graduation.

IE faculty will do what they can to anticipate problems, but it is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all degree requirements (necessarily classes, prerequisites, overall GPA, Engineering GPA, and so on) have been met.  A student should not rely on his/her advisor to catch these problems.

Steps to obtaining your Degree Progress Report (DPR):

  1. Log into iROAR with your Clemson University username and password.
  2. Proceed to iROAR.
  3. Click the Student Tab.
  4. Click the Student Records Tab.
  5. In the middle column, DegreeWorks is the last link. 
  6. You will be taken to a new page in your browser.
  7. You can now view your DPR, save it as a PDF, or print it. 

View Master Course Schedule