Exploring the Waterways of McCormick County
McCormick and surrounding counties
Activities & Skills
4-H2O provides youth with hands-on activities that will teach them about the importance of protecting our water quality. Campers will have the opportunity to collect macro invertebrates in a stream, testing water quality from pontoon boats, fish, canoe, swim and much more.
- July 9-12th
- 9am-3pm each day
- $40 for 4-H Members and $50 for non-4-H Members
- Camp will meet at Plum Branch Yacht Club
- Space is limited to 15 campers
- If your child has special needs, allergies, or other considerations please contact the 4-H agent BEFORE camp starts so we are aware and prepared
You shoud also know...
- Lunch, Drinks, Snacks and Camp Supplies will be provided.
- Please bring sunscreen, bathing suits, towels, closed toed shoes.
- Campers must be dropped off and picked up on time each day.
- Campers also must have breakfast before they arrive. We are busy and active and they will need energy for all day activities!
Contact: Jaime Pohlman 864-852-2112 email@example.com
Sign me up!
Please contact the McCormick County Extension office to register. Phone is 864-852-2112.
610 South Mine Street
PO Box 1150
McCormick SC 29835