4-H Youth Development
Clemson Extension agents with primary Youth Development responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics including animal agriculture and veterinary science, natural resources and the environment, gardening, leadership and citizenship, personal growth and development, and science, engineering and technology.
Karissa Ulmer, 803-584-4207 Ext 111, email@example.com
Backyard Rabbit Project
Backyard Poultry Project
4-H Horse Events Calendar
Visit SC 4-H Calendar!!
- Volunteers are essential to the success of the 4-H program. All registered adult 4-H volunteers working directly with 4-H youth in South Carolina complete a screening process and receive training at no cost to themselves. Teens may also serve in volunteer roles through the 4-H Teen Leadership project.
- Teen Leaders – We are looking for teen leaders to assist with 4-H programming in the County. Teen Leaders also have opportunities to attend statewide 4-H teen leadership trainings held throughout the year.
- Start a 4-H Club in YOUR Community today! Contact Karissa Ulmer, County 4-H Agent, at 803-584-4207 Ext. 111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Enrichment programs
- Youth Leadership programs
- Volunteer Training
- Summer Day Camps
Visit the state-wide 4-H website.