Clemson Extension agents with primary horticulture responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics ranging from fruits and vegetables, landscape, turf, ornamental plants and issues related to home gardening or commercial production. Many of your home and garden questions can be easily addressed at Clemson's Home and Garden Information Center.
- Pesticide Private Certification Applicator License Training (Quarterly)
- Pesticide Plastic Container Recycling Day (Every 6 months)
- Allendale Farmers’ Market (Open May through October)
- 4-H Pullet Show and Sale (Held in September or October)
- Collaborative Partners for the Clemson University Aquaculture Demonstration and Learning Center (Estill, South Carolina)
- Allendale-Hampton-Jasper Counties Young Farmers Association (Monthly Meetings)
- Home Horticulture
- Small Farm Enterprises
- Simplified Farm Record Keeping
- Preliminary Organic Farm Inspections
- Soil Sample Procedures
- Pond Water Testing for Hardness and Alkalinity
Visit the state-wide Horticulture website.