Shannon B. Herndon
Youth ages 9-15 will learn cooking basics, food safety and healthy lifestyle choices.
Put your food and nutrition skills to the test during the Chefs Challenge. Registration includes cooking supplies and a 4-H t-shirt. Parents are invited to attend a parent program on the last day. Bring bag lunches.
2014 Kids in the Kitchen:World Traveler
World Traveler will take youth on an adventure to discover where some of our favorite food dishes came from.
- Around the World Pizza - June 23
- USC Confucius Institute: learn calligraphy, play instruments & watch a Chinese film - June 24
- Fresh Pasta & Pastry - June 25
- Wok Wonders & Eggrolls - June 26
- Chef's Challenge - June 27
To register, mail completed rregistration form and check to Bamberg Extension Office or email Shannon Herndon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for pictures of 2014 Kids in the Kitchen