Row Crops (Agronomy)
Clemson Extension agents with primary agronomic responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise on topics such as production, pest management, harvesting, and post-harvesting processes for commodities such as soybeans, corn, tobacco.
Joe E. Varn, Jr., 803-245-2661 Ext 115, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clemson Applied Economics & Statistics
- Comparing Break-even prices for crops
- Estimated Cost and Returns
- Small Grains – Wheat Cheat Sheets
- Provide Educational programming for groups on agriculture.
- Our mission is to provide sound, scientifically-based information to South Carolinians and help them use that information to improve the quality of their lives.
Visit the statewide Row Crops (Agronomy) website.