Economic & Community Development
Clemson Extension agents with primary economic and community development responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics ranging from leadership development, strategic planning, town charrettes and downtown redesign, entrepreneurial training and support, local economic development planning and support, local community development planning and support, industry cluster development, and economic impact analysis.
Terrell (Terri) Smith, 803-259-7141 Ext 111, email@example.com
- September 9, 16, 23: Master Tree Farmer
- Southern Carolina Leadership, Class of 2008 – 2009
- Blackville Farmers Market – every Friday
- Downtown Blackville
- Williston Community Revitalization Plan presentation – late October
- Barnwell Free Linux PC Program – 4 new computer labs to open in Barnwell County
- Denmark Community Revitalization Plan – accepted 8-18 , implementation to begin in Late September
- Rules of Engagement Class – to begin planning process on September 2
- Mayors Institute – to begin evaluation process in Bamberg Orientation of September 24
- Free Linux PC Program – to set up a computer lab in Fairfax in December
Visit the state-wide Economic & Community Development website.