Clemson Extension agents with primary horticulture responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics ranging from fruits and vegetables, landscape, turf, ornamental plants and issues related to home gardening or commercial production. Many of your home and garden questions can be easily addressed at Clemson's Home and Garden Information Center.
Mark Arena, 843-719-4140, firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 7, Basic Plant Pathology, Master Gardeners Clarendon County
- October 27, Soils for Successful Parking Lot Islands and Planters, Mount Pleasant
- Volunteers need for the set-up, managing, and tear-down of the Coastal Carolina fair display. October 25 thru November 2.
- Providing on- site consultant to wholesale plant producers on how to grow quality plants. Areas of focus are water quality, plant protection, cultural, and production. Also, work with arborist, local government and others on green projects.
- Develop and deliver educational programs to specific green industries in an effort to improve practices and principles of current methods.
Visit the state-wide Horticulture website.