4-H Youth Development
Clemson Extension agents with primary Youth Development responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics including animal agriculture and veterinary science, natural resources and the environment, gardening, leadership and citizenship, personal growth and development, and science, engineering and technology.
Ginger Bowen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 864-596-2993 ext. 116
- June 14-18 at Camp Long in Aiken
- June 19-23 at Camp Bob Cooper in Summerton
- 3:00 Sunday - 3:00 Thursday
- ages 7-14
- $250 for 4-Hers plus $10 for non members
- *** $100 discount for children of military personnel***
- swimming, canoeing, high adventure elements and climbing tower, nature hikes, team sports, shooting sports, skits, games, dance, talent show, animals, and more
- June 23-25 at Chester State Park
- ages 8-14
- $75 for 4-Hers + $10 for non members
- three days of hands on fun including shooting sports, swimming, wildlife, natural resources, etc. plus two nights of tent camping
- June 8-12 at Webb Wildlife Center in Garnett SC
- ages 10-13
- $375 for 4-Hers + $10 for non members
- shooting sports, natural resources, wildlife, water activities, campfires, and more
Tractor Supply Company's Paper Clover Campaign
Purchase your paper clover for just $1. All proceeds benefit 4-H. Thanks for your support!
Visit the state-wide 4-H website.