Clemson Extension agents with primary horticulture responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics ranging from fruits and vegetables, landscape, turf, ornamental plants and issues related to home gardening or commercial production. Many of your home and garden questions can be easily addressed at Clemson's Home and Garden Information Center.
Laura Lee Rose, 843-549-2595 Ext 113, email@example.com
Plant Problem Clinic with Master Gardeners
Thursdays: 10:00am – 1:30pm
- School Gardens and Landscapes
- Office work
- Colleton Center Community Garden
- Clemson Extension Office Demonstration Garden
- Farmers Market Informational Table
- Anyone interested in taking the Master Gardener class, please call 843-549-2595, Ext 113 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waiting mailing list.
- Volunteer opportunities for Master Gardeners
- Colleton County Master Gardeners Association
- Plant, Insect and Disease Identification and control recommendations (fee may apply)
- Plant problem analysis and recommendations
- Integrated Pest Management Recommendations
- Stewardship consultations
- Lectures on Horticultural topics
- Pesticide Training
- Guest Lectures at Schools
- Plant Nursery visits and recommendations
- Soil Test analysis and recommendations
- Water Test analysis and recommendations
- Articles for Press
- Radio Programs
- Television Programs
- Environmental Stewardship
- Carolina Yards & Neighborhoods
- Native Plants
Visit the state-wide Horticulture website.
Visit the Master Gardener website.
Visit the Lowcountry Master Gardener Association website.