4-H Youth Development
Clemson Extension agents with primary Youth Development responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics including animal agriculture and veterinary science, natural resources and the environment, gardening, leadership and citizenship, personal growth and development, and science, engineering and technology.
4-H Agent Clemson Extension Service
259 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Office: (843) 722-5940 (x111)
Visit the Charleston/Dorchester 4-H site here.
- Blazin’ Saddles 4-H Club (horse) 242 Swanson Drive, S’ville, Pinehill Acres, Meets every third Sat. 9am-10am Contact Suzanne Willoughby (843) 824-4513
- Harleyville 4-H Club (poultry) Harleyville Community Center or Legion Hut, whichever is available. 1st Saturday of each month,Contact Jeff Dantzler (843) 462-4277
- Storm Riders 4-H Club (horse) ,Meetings usually held 3rd Saturday of each month,Contact Kacey Schmitt at (843) 847-1702 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club web page www.stormriders4-hclub.org
- Second Chance 4-H Club (food and nutrition, crafts), Jedburg, Contact Denise Richey (843)296-4808,Meets 2nd Saturday of each month from 1pm to 4 pm.
- Sew Smart (Sewing),Meets at 2:30, 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at Clemson Extension office in St. George. Contact Thelma Johnson (843) 462-2279 or Gloria Springs (843) 563-0135, 832-0135.
- St. George 4-H Club (Healthy Lifestyles – Consumerism, Fitness, Nutrition, Safety, Health Promotion & Education) Contact Sylverien Britt (843) 563-9971, Meets once a month at 4pm.
- M.I.R.R.O.R (Miracles Involving Riding, Rehabilitive or Recreational),Therapeutic horse riding, meets every Tuesday at 4:30p. Contact Candy Lott for location (843) 873-3814
Visit the state-wide 4-H website.