Forestry & Natural Resources
Clemson Extension agents with primary Natural Resources responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics ranging from forest management, forest health, forest products and forest taxation to impacts of development on water quality and watershed management.
Tom Brant, 864-465-2112 Ext 115, email@example.com
- Master Tree Farmer Mini-Series – Forest Risks and Risk Management Tuesdays, September 9, 16 & 23 from 7-10 pm, McCormick County Extension Office
- Greenwood County Forestry Association – Quarterly meeting dates-
- September 8th, 4:30pm – Tour of wildlife food plots on Davis Land & Timber properties – Meet at Troy United Methodist Church
- November 10th, 7pm – Insect borne pathogens lurking in the woods – joint meeting with the Abbeville Forest Landowners - Abbeville Extension office
- March 2, 2009 – Tentative - Tour of new Tech-Wood manufacturing facility
- Foliar and soil nutrient testing
- Insect and Disease Identification
- Landowner consultations
Visit the state-wide Forestry & Natural Resources website.