4-H Youth Development
Clemson Extension agents with primary Youth Development responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics including animal agriculture and veterinary science, natural resources and the environment, gardening, leadership and citizenship, personal growth and development, and science, engineering and technology.
Karissa Ulmer, 803-943-3427 Ext 112, email@example.com
- SC 4-H Membership Fee Information
- SC 4-H Enrollment Form
- SC 4-H Enrollment Scholarship
- Volunteer Handbook
- Treasurer Handbook
- Secretary Handbook
2013 4-H Webb Wildlife Camp Information
4-H Livestock Project Information
SC 4-H Poultry Program - Savannah Valley Region
SC 4-H Market Steer Information-2012
SC 4-H Rabbit Program - Savannah Valley Region
Summer Day Camp Permission Form
Check out the State 4-H Calendar!
Check out pictures from the Lowcountry 4-H Livestock Fun Day!
Volunteers are essential to the success of the 4-H program. All registered adult 4-H volunteers working directly with 4-H youth in South Carolina complete a screening process and receive training at no cost to themselves. Teens may also serve in volunteer roles through the 4-H Teen Leadership project.
- Teen Leaders – We are looking for teen leaders to assist with 4-H programming in the County. Teen Leaders also have opportunities to attend statewide 4-H teen leadership trainings held throughout the year.
- Hampton County 4-H Club is for area youth who are interested in learning more about living a healthy lifestyle. This club is open to all youth ages 9 to 13.
- Hampton County 4-H BB/Rifle Club is for youth ages 9 to 19. Youth learn marksmanship, the safe and responsible use of firearms and much more.
- Hampton County 4-H Shotgun Club is for youth ages 10 to 19 who are interested in sporting clays, skeet and trap shooting.
- WadeHampton 4-H Club for youth at Wade Hampton High School. Concentration on gardening and community service.
- Start a 4-H Club in YOUR Community today! Contact Karissa Ulmer, County 4-H Agent, at 803-584-4207 Ext. 111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You do not have to live in Hampton County to participate in these Clubs.
- School Enrichment programs
- Youth Leadership programs
- Volunteer Training
- Summer Day Camps
- Webb Wildlife Camp
Visit the state-wide 4-H website.