orange tulipClemson Extension agents with primary horticulture responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics ranging from fruits and vegetables, landscape, turf, ornamental plants and issues related to home gardening or commercial production. Many of your home and garden questions can be easily addressed at Clemson's Home and Garden Information Center.

Local Commercial Horticulture Agent

Jackie Jordan, 803-432-9071; jkopack@clemson.edu

For Kershaw County Homeowners,

Contact a local MASTER GARDENER, 803-432-9071 or call Clemson's Home and Garden Information Center Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM at 1-888-656-9988.

You may also visit the HGIC website at www.clemson.edu/hgic

Visit the state-wide Horticulture website.