Lancaster County 4-H Teen Council
What: Lancaster County 4-H Teen Council
Who: Youth in Grades 7 through 12
Where: Lancaster County Extension Office at 107 S. French Street, Lancaster SC
When: Meetings are the first Tuesday of each month from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Why: The mission of the Lancaster County 4-H Teen Council is:
* To promote 4-H on the local and state level.
* To plan and implement fun 4-H activities and programs.
* To get more teens involved in 4-H.
* To learn Leadership skills they will carry throughout their lives and careers.
How: This group is always open to new members. If you would like additional information contact:
* Steve Hucks (County Extension Agent) : (803) 283-3302 ext. 111 or by email
* Kristin Hinson (Teen Council Advisor) : (803) 577-2740 or by email