4-H Youth Development
Clemson Extension agents with primary Youth Development responsibilities work closely with state extension specialists and researchers located on campus and at the various research and education centers located across the state. They provide expertise in topics including animal agriculture and veterinary science, natural resources and the environment, gardening, leadership and citizenship, personal growth and development, and science, engineering and technology.
Darlas Moore, 803-484-5416 Ext 113, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview Skills/Manners at Bishopville Primary School (K5-Third
- Sumter County Fair: Lee County 4-H youth will participate
- S. C. State Fair: Lee County 4-H Youth will participate at 4-H Day
- Lee County Sunset Riders Horse Club - Monthly meetings
- September 27, 2008 will do Horse Club Clinic at Lee State Natural Area
October 4, 2008 - Horse Club will conduct horse show at Dillon Park in
Sumter, S. C.
- 4-H is in the process of organizing a 4-H Clover Bud Club
Visit the state-wide 4-H website.