Student Mail Services
WEATHER UPDATE: All package/mail carriers are reporting potential service disruptions in affected areas of Hurricane Dorian. If you are expecting packages or mail from those areas, please be aware of a possible delay.Welcome all new and returning students to Clemson University! Here are a few important reminders
- During the beginning of the semester, expect longer wait lines when dropping off or retrieving packages due to the high volume of incoming mail. Please plan your deliveries accordingly. As a tip, the best time to stop by one of our Mail Centers for pickup would be between the hours of 9-11 am and 2-4 pm.
- Emails containing your mailing address have been emailed to you. Please use this address this address for any shipments to you on campus and pay close attention to how the address is listed. Leaving any part of the address off will either delay delivery of the package or may result in a Return to Sender. For returning students, your address may change due to the housing expansions and transitions on campus. In other words, you may not have the same address as last year. Douthit residents will receive both their packages and letter mail at the Douthit Mail Center. All other residents/box owners will received both their packages and letter mail at the Union Student Post Office.
We’re looking forward to an awesome Fall semester. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Go Tigers!
About Student Mail Services
Student Mail Services functions as a mail and delivery pickup location for anyone with a valid mailbox. We also offer shipping and additional services for all students, faculty, and staff. Please note that we are not an official Federal Post Office and do not provide services such as money orders or passport photos. Mailboxes are for personal use only.
A student or government issued ID is required when picking up packages and over-sized mail items.
- USPS: First-class, International, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Media Mail, Tracking Services including Certified Mail and Signature Confirmation. See Mail and Package Pickup Procedures for more information.
- UPS: Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3-Day Select, Ground, International
- FedEx: Priority and Standard Overnight, 2Day, Express Saver, Ground, International
- USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL package and mail pickup (A Student ID card or government issued ID is required when picking up packages and over-sized mail items)
- Mailbox Rentals
- Shipping supplies (envelopes, bubble wrap, mailing tubes, padded envelopes, boxes, packing tape, CD mailers)
- Postage Stamps
- Fax services: Local and long-distance
- Self-service document shredder
- Lost PO Box key replacement (fee applies)
Visit Student Mail Services FAQ for answers to your shipping, services or mailbox questions.
Track Your Package
Questions or comments about the Student Mail Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-656-2351.
A free document shredder is available 24/7 for all students, faculty, and staff. It is located in the Student Mail Services lobby. This service is offered to help prevent identify theft and is part of the campus Solid Green initiative.