Student Mail Services
For current and updated policies and procedures related to mail services, student mail services, managed document services and printing services, please visit the COVID-19 Business Guidance page.
- READ YOUR EMAIL! It tells you WHERE your package is located. Package lockers have been strategically placed across campus to provide the quickest, most efficient delivery.
- Not sure WHERE that location is? Use the my.clemson app and select Map. Using the Search tool on the right, select Package Lockers and select the location where the email indicated. The map will show you where to go!
- Expired packages – in order to move package through the lockers as quickly as possible, you typically have 48 hours to retrieve your package. After that, you will be notified, and the package will be brought back to the Student Post Office where you can pick it up there. Any item not retrieved after (21) days will be returned to sender.
- The end of the year is approaching and with that comes the closure of campus for Thanksgiving (November 23rd and 24th) and Christmas (Dec 25th-29th). To ensure Students and Parents aren’t caught unaware, the Student PO wants to remind everyone to postpone all perishable and prescription deliveries such as Blue Apron and Hello Fresh during the campus closures. The Student Post Office follows the Clemson Published Holiday schedule for campus closure.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Go Tigers!
About Student Mail Services
Student Mail Services functions as a mail and delivery pickup location for anyone with a valid mailbox. We also offer shipping and additional services for all students, faculty, and staff. Please note that we are not an official Federal Post Office and do not provide services such as money orders or passport photos. Mailboxes are for personal use only.
A student or government issued ID is required when picking up packages and over-sized mail items.
- USPS: First-class, International, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Media Mail, Tracking Services including Certified Mail and Signature Confirmation.
- UPS: Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3-Day Select, Ground, International
- FedEx: Priority and Standard Overnight, 2Day, Express Saver, Ground, International
- USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL package and mail pickup (A Student ID card or government issued ID is required when picking up packages and over-sized mail items). See Mail and Package Pickup Procedures for more information.
- Shipping supplies (envelopes, bubble wrap, mailing tubes, padded envelopes, boxes, packing tape, CD mailers)
- Postage Stamps
- Fax services
- Mailbox Rentals
Visit Student Mail Services FAQ for answers to your shipping, services or mailbox questions.