Student Mail Services
For current and updated policies and procedures related to mail services, student mail services, managed document services and printing services, please visit the COVID-19 Business Guidance page.
Reminder: Student Mail Services will be closed starting 12/26 and will reopen 1/3/2023. Please stop by and pickup any packages and letter mail before leaving for break. Also, please remember to update any recurring mail orders (medicines, Hello Fresh, EveryPlate, etc.) accordingly. Happy Holidays!
- Student Package Lockers- package lockers are located at McAlister Hall, Douthit Hills Hub and behind Building B, and Manning Hall. The outdoor lockers at Douthit and Manning allow students to retrieve packages 24/7. The lockers at McAlister Hall and at the Douthit Hub are subject to facility hours. To learn more about Student Package Lockers, please visit our Lockers page and review the Lockers FAQ
- To receive your package in a timely manner, please be sure to use the proper address format/criteria. Not doing so will result in a delay in delivery of your mail item or the return of the item to the sender. Please use the following format:
John Doe <------Student's Full First and Last Name
2275 UNIVERSITY STATION <-------Address Line One (never changes)
2091 - Cribb <-------Assigned Box Number - Resident Hall Name
CLEMSON SC 29632 <-------City, State, Zip Code (never changes)
- During the beginning of the semester, expect longer wait lines when dropping off or retrieving packages due to the high volume of incoming mail. Please plan your deliveries accordingly. As a tip, the best time to stop by our Mail Center for pickup would be between the hours of 9-11 am and 2-4 pm.
- Emails containing your mailing address have been emailed to you. Please use this address for any shipments to you on campus and pay close attention to how the address is listed. Leaving any part of the address off will either delay delivery of the package or may result in a Return to Sender. For returning students, your address may change due to the housing expansions and transitions on campus. In other words, you may not have the same address as last year.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Go Tigers!
About Student Mail Services
Student Mail Services functions as a mail and delivery pickup location for anyone with a valid mailbox. We also offer shipping and additional services for all students, faculty, and staff. Please note that we are not an official Federal Post Office and do not provide services such as money orders or passport photos. Mailboxes are for personal use only.
A student or government issued ID is required when picking up packages and over-sized mail items.
- USPS: First-class, International, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Media Mail, Tracking Services including Certified Mail and Signature Confirmation.
- UPS: Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3-Day Select, Ground, International
- FedEx: Priority and Standard Overnight, 2Day, Express Saver, Ground, International
- USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL package and mail pickup (A Student ID card or government issued ID is required when picking up packages and over-sized mail items). See Mail and Package Pickup Procedures for more information.
- Shipping supplies (envelopes, bubble wrap, mailing tubes, padded envelopes, boxes, packing tape, CD mailers)
- Postage Stamps
- Fax services
- Self-service document shredder
- Lost PO Box key replacement (fee applies)
- Mailbox Rentals
Visit Student Mail Services FAQ for answers to your shipping, services or mailbox questions.
Track Your Package
Questions or comments about the Student Mail Services: email@example.com or call 864-656-2351.
A free document shredder is available 24/7 for all students, faculty, and staff. It is located in the Student Mail Services lobby. This service is offered to help prevent identify theft and is part of the campus Solid Green initiative.