Student Mail Services
AnnouncementsIt’s that time of year, school is winding down and thoughts of summer keeps us moving through the day. A couple of things to remember:
- Douthit Package Pick up center will be open from 11-2 during the summer break, May 13th – August 15th
- Returning Students that are moving off campus, it is important to change your address for your online accounts like Amazon so that mail is not mistakenly sent to the Student PO.
- Several students are receiving SPAM emails regarding packages for pick up at the Student PO – the email also is asking for updated personal information. These emails are not coming from the Student PO – Please do not send personal information in response to this email.
Have a wonderful summer – we look forward to seeing you in the Fall semester!
About Student Mail Services
Student Mail Services functions as a mail and delivery pickup location for anyone with a valid mailbox. We also offer shipping and additional services for all students, faculty, and staff. Please note that we are not an official Federal Post Office and do not provide services such as money orders or passport photos. Mailboxes are for personal use only.
A student or government issued ID is required when picking up packages and over-sized mail items.
- USPS: First-class, International, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Media Mail, Tracking Services including Certified Mail and Signature Confirmation. See Mail and Package Pickup Procedures for more information.
- UPS: Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3-Day Select, Ground, International
- FedEx: Priority and Standard Overnight, 2Day, Express Saver, Ground, International
- USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL package and mail pickup (A Student ID card or government issued ID is required when picking up packages and over-sized mail items)
- Mailbox Rentals
- Shipping supplies (envelopes, bubble wrap, mailing tubes, padded envelopes, boxes, packing tape, CD mailers)
- Postage Stamps
- Fax services: Local and long-distance
- Self-service document shredder
- Lost PO Box key replacement (fee applies)
Visit Student Mail Services FAQ for answers to your shipping, services or mailbox questions.
Track Your Package
Questions or comments about the Student Mail Services: email@example.com or call 864-656-2351.
A free document shredder is available 24/7 for all students, faculty, and staff. It is located in the Student Mail Services lobby. This service is offered to help prevent identify theft and is part of the campus Solid Green initiative.