Faculty Success: Faculty Activity Reporting, Annual Review and Tenure Processes
What is Faculty Success (formerly DigitalMeasures)?
With a focus on increasing efficiencies and innovation in its faculty activity reporting, course evaluation solutions, annual review, and promotion and tenure processes, Clemson now has one centralized system for the entire campus, Faculty Success (formerly DigitalMeasures). The University reinforces its commitment to support faculty advancement in the academy in research, teaching and service by using Faculty Success as an integrated faculty information collection and reporting system. The tools in this system offer dynamic methods to collect and facilitate the curation of faculty activities such as research, publications, presentations, invited installations, professional development, internal and external service, instructional load and awards.
With Faculty Success, faculty can easily store artifacts of their work, such as full-text files of publications, presentations, grant award letters, and audio and video recordings of performances, and then generate Curriculum Vitae from the information entered. Plus, when faculty upload vita information into Faculty Success, Clemson can produce activity reports for the purposes of annual departmental and University-wide review and celebrations recognizing faculty accomplishments and impact.
(Enter your Clemson username and password)
- Find help and training in Using Faculty Success. Contact Support with questions or urgent requests.
- Queries about TPR and Policy: email@example.com
- Queries about Data and Portal Use, Training: DMAdmin@clemson.edu
- System Administrator - Melissa Welborn, Faculty Systems Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policy Lead - Chelsea Waugaman, Faculty Affairs Project Director, email@example.com