CU Navigate | For Faculty and Staff
CU Navigate links college leaders, advisors, staff and students in a coordinated care network designed to give students clearer pathways and curated guidance from application to graduation. With this platform, we have access to the research and predictive analytics that will enhance our student experience and lead to higher graduation rates, better retention, and ultimately greater student success.
CU Navigate allows us to:
- Identify and prioritize students that are at academic risk and require intervention.
- Coordinate proactive early alert campaigns and student outreach.
- Engage students in academic advising and student support services.
- Create a holistic view of the student’s academic progress.
CU Navigate has tools useful for faculty and staff, including:
- View of students’ records and progress.
- Appointment scheduling and record keeping.
- User-friendly search tools and reports.
- Simplified student outreach.