SUCCESS MATTERS | Early Alert
Success Matters | Early Alert aims to provide an early academic progress report at midterm to new undergraduate students, so they may:
- Evaluate their performance in their courses.
- Make any necessary adjustments in their study and classroom behaviors.
- Make informed decisions about whether to remain enrolled in courses in which they may be experiencing academic difficulty
Success Matters advisors access midterm progress reports to conduct outreach to students enrolled in their degree programs. The aim of this targeted outreach is three-fold:
- To connect with students of concern based on instructor provided information.
- To provide opportunities for students of concern to be advised prior to the last day to withdraw from a course.
- To refer students to campus resources relevant to their concerns.