The purpose of the Perkins Loan Exit Interview is to inform you of your rights and responsibilities regarding repayment of any loan(s) you have received while attending Clemson University. This conference also allows you the opportunity to complete the exit interview forms as required by federal regulations.
Please make a special note of the following:
1. Federal regulations require that students complete an exit interview when:
a) The student drops below six credit hours of study
b) The student graduates
c) The student withdraws from Clemson University
d) The student transfers from to another University
2. If you cannot make a scheduled payment for any reason, have changed your name, or need to update your billing address, notify Heartland ECSI, Inc.
3. The billing agent for Clemson University is:
Heartland ECSI, Inc.
181 Montour Run Road
Coraopolis, PA 15108
4. It is your responsibility to notify Heartland ECSI at 181 Montour Run Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108, or call 1-888-549-ECSI if you have changed your name or billing address.
5. If you are eligible for deferment, postponement or partial cancellation benefits, you must file the appropriate form and be adequately certified promptly. Forms are available from our billing agent and can be accessed here.