Paint, Labor and Supplies

Clemson has contracted with Sherwin Williams for paint and paint supplies.

All paint, primer, spackling, joint compound, caulking and paint thinner will be supplied by Clemson University.

You can contact the University Paint Shop or the Clemson Sherwin Williams Store to obtain brochures/binders that contain all available colors approved by Clemson. There is a list of frequently used items already priced for your convenience attached to the Sherwin Williams contract in buyWays (Contract # 26482461).  

Ordering and Additional Information below:

For questions regarding paint and paint supplies, you can contact Robert Pettigrew at 864-324-9224 or  After acquiring a quote, order the supplies via the non-catalog form in buyWays.

For any additional questions, please contact the Beth Perry,

Helpful Links: