Real Property, Rent or Lease Real Property

The Office of Land and Capital Asset Stewardship (LCAS) is responsible for all the purchase/sale or leasing/lease out or all real property. More information can be found on their website.

Ordering and Additional Information below:

The most common real property transaction would be the entering and payment of lease for office space to a landlord.  All real property leases that obligate the University or an affiliated organization require the approval of the funding department’s dean or vice president and the review and approval of the LCAS Office. See our Lease Policy and Procedures and Space Allocation Form for more information.

Helpful Links: