Past Term Registration Corrections

These forms are intended for course corrections of previous terms. For current term corrections after the drop/add period, use the Registration Correction Form. This form is not to be used to change an "incomplete" to a final grade or to correct a letter grade (A,B,C,D,F,P,NP) previously entered — use iROAR. If you need assistance with corrections for grades previously entered or entering late grades, please contact Enrolled Student Services at 864-656-2174.

Select the appropriate Past Term Registration Correction Form:

Access Information

If a form is necessary and you do not have access, please email Kelly McDavid and include:

  • username (lower case)
  • form name
  • user's role at Clemson