Visit the Official University Book Store.
Clemson University Barnes & Noble Bookstore Services
The Clemson University Bookstore offers a host of different services to help serve you in your Clemson experience. These services include:
- Bookstore App
Download the bookstore app to order textbooks and merchandise, track your shipments, get reminders on bringing back rental textbooks and more.
- Graduation Supplies
The bookstore is proud to introduce Clemson's first ever graduation gown made entirely from recycled material. The gown is made from 23 10 oz. plastic bottles. The "Green Weaver" gown looks and feels elegant, and is quite comfortable. $3 of every recycled gown purchase will be donated to the Clemson University sustainability effort. Clemson's sustainability program information can be found here.
May 2020 commencement ceremonies have been postponed.
Class rings are purchased through the Alumni Center. Contact Randy Boatwright at 864-656-5671 to order your ring.Order Cap and Gown Purchase Announcements
- Faculty Textbook Ordering
Welcome to FacultyEnlight™
Thanks for joining us. We’re excited to introduce you to FacultyEnlight™, your source for researching, adopting and sharing insights about textbooks and course materials.
In response to conversations with faculty from multiple disciplines at campuses across the country, we created FacultyEnlight™ to make it easier for you to research, discuss, discover, and adopt learning materials. Our goal is to help you choose the best materials for your courses so that your students’ learning experience is the best it can possibly be.
As you explore this site, you will find four main areas:
- SEARCH: See what’s new in your discipline and what’s being used at other schools. Search books by ISBN, author, and/or title. At the same time, explore cost saving options for your students by viewing which books are available in digital and/or as a rental. As a registered FacultyEnlight™ user you have the option to create “favorite” lists, a time saver that enables you to view and/or adopt books at a later date.
- ADOPT: Submit your course materials adoptions here. We’ve simplified the process for you to make it easier and quicker to enter your information for one course or multiple courses. Registered users can return to their adoption lists in subsequent terms for easy re-order.
- DISCOVER: Explore the latest faculty resources that can help you in your mission to create outstanding learning environments for your students. From self-publishing, to custom course packs, to digital resources and e-books…you’ll find it all here.
- LEARN: Find answers to frequently asked questions and other tips that may help you as you explore all that FacultyEnlight™offers.
- Student Textbook Reservation
Textbook Order Form (Links to Clemson Barnes & Noble site for secure purchasing).
- Textbook Price Match
- Buy Back Books
Check back at this site on Monday, 3/23/2020, for instructions on rental returns and textbook buyback.
- Book Signing Event
Book signing Requests:
- Must be requested at least one month in advance (unless with manager approval)
- Must be emailed to store manager for approval (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Must have Title and ISBN for each requested Title
- Must have exact date, start time and end time of the event
- Any after event sales must be requested in advance for manager approval.
- Must have a breakdown of audience (students, faculty, local teachers and interested public, at least 75% non-students )
Please note that:
- Student only events are not accepted.
- Book sales are to be done 45 minutes before the event.
- We only bring in five (5) copies per Title (unless with manager approval).
- We only bring in books that can be returned back to publishers (unless with manager approval).
- We only take credit cards as form of payment (no cash).
If you are unable to find what you need, please contact our store manager for further information.