Clemson Thinks2 is an ambitious experiment in critical thinking that transforms learning and teaching through Critical Thinking (CT) Seminars, a cohort of faculty scholars, faculty development, rigorous assessment, and scholarly research.
- Ninth Annual Clemson Thinks2 Faculty Institute: June 6th-8th, and August 4th, 2022
- Lasting Impact: since Fall 2012
- Over 40 academic disciplines have participated in CT2
- Over 850 classes under the CT2 aegis
- Over 35,000 students enrolled in CT2 classes
- 250 faculty members have participated in the CT2 Faculty Institute
- 81 graduate students have participated in the CT2 Graduate Teaching Institute
- Assessing Critical Thinking Skills. 2017 SACSCOC Annual Conference Presentation
- When You Come to the Crossroads Take It: The Reaffirmation Process as a Vehicle for Institutional Growth. 2016 SACSCOC Annual Conference Presentation
Contact Dr. David K. Knox, Director of CT2, for information.