Clemson Thinks2, the University’s Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP), is an ambitious experiment in critical thinking that will transform learning and teaching through Critical Thinking (CT) Seminars, a cohort of CT2 Faculty Scholars, faculty development, rigorous assessment, and scholarly research.
- Eighth annual Clemson Thinks2 Faculty Institute: July 12th-14th and August 5th 2021
- Seventh annual Clemson Thinks2 Faculty Institute: June 3rd-5th and August 1st 2019
- Sixth annual Clemson Thinks2 Faculty Institute: June 4th-6th and August 2nd 2018, 26 faculty members and two guests participated
- Assessing Critical Thinking Skills. 2017 SACSCOC Annual Conference Presentation
- Fifth annual Clemson Thinks2 Faculty Institute: June 12th-14th and August 3rd, 24 faculty members participated
- When You Come to the Crossroads Take It: The Reaffirmation Process as a Vehicle for Institutional Growth. 2016 SACSCOC Annual Conference Presentation
- 200 faculty members have participated in the CT2 Faculty Institute since 2013.
Contact Dr. David K. Knox, Director of CT2, for information.