Skip to content

Office of Access Compliance and Education

ADA Services

Type of Requests Available

Multiple ADA services are available to employees, prospective employees and visitors who spend time on our campus. We want you to have a positive experience at Clemson, so please let us know how we can provide reasonable accommodation for you through the following ADA requests.

Request an ASL Interpreter

Request for Reasonable Accommodation

If you are an employee, prospective employee or visitor and have a disability covered under the Americans with Disability Act, please inform your supervisor or the University ADA Coordinator in the Office of Access, Compliance and Education of your need for accommodation. Students who have a disability should contact Student Disability Services.

To request a reasonable accommodation, complete the Request for Reasonable Accommodation Form (PDF) and return it to your supervisor or submit it directly to the University ADA Coordinator at

Request for a Short-Term Parking Pass, Scooter Rental or Point-to-Point Transportation

To request a short-term parking pass, scooter rental or point-to-point transportation, please complete the Request for Short-Term Transportation Accommodations (PDF). Employees must present full documentation of a mobility-related disability along with the completed request form to the University ADA Coordinator at the address below, email to or fax to 864-656-4235.

Voluntary Self-Identification

Voluntarily self-identifying is a good thing — it's how things change. This video explains why companies doing business with the federal government ask job applicants and employees to voluntarily self-identify if they have a disability and the vital role that self-identifying plays in ensuring equal employment opportunities for people with disabilities.

Review the Voluntary Self-Identification form used at Clemson University to help ensure equal opportunities for people with disabilities.