A Completed Online Application
The online application will include three short essay questions. It is recommended that you work on these first before filling out the online application. Then you can copy and paste the information. Be prepared to answer the following questions in the online application:
- What are you looking for in a college? What challenges might you face in preparing, applying, and transitioning to college? 150 words or more
- Describe a topic, idea, or activity that excites you. Why does it captivate you? 150 words or more
- Why should you be selected for the Clemson Career Workshop? No word limit
Unofficial high school transcript with class rank included
- Transcript needs to be sent in PDF format.
- If you do not have access to a scanner or software that can convert the transcript, you can also use mobile apps such as Genius Scan, CamScanner, or Scanner App.
- Email your transcript to Dr. Cherese Fine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If your school does not have a class rank, you can still apply