- 2021 EUREKA! Program Dates — June 24 - July 31, 2021 (virtual)
- Program fees due — Tuesday, June 1, 2021 electronic payment RECEIVED, not postmarked
- Program Welcome Meeting — June 24, 2021 at 8pm EST
Required Forms for Accepted Students
Upon acceptance to the EUREKA! program, participants are required to UPLOAD the clearly scanned completed forms listed below to the EUREKA! ApplyWeb Checklist. Participants that are 18 years or older may sign in lieu of a parent signature.
- Program Release of Liability Form
- Image, Video, and Voice Consent Form
- Program Participation Agreement Form
- Program Health History Form
- Clemson Safety and Emergency Information
- Incident-Accident Form for Clemson Summer Programs
- Clemson University Insurance Claim Form
Important Freshman Orientation Information for 2021 EUREKANS
Since you have been accepted to Clemson University and the Honors College you are required to attend summer Freshman Orientation; we strongly recommend you attend an Honors Orientation session. If you are accepted into EUREKA!, you must attend an Orientation session by June 23rd.
- We do not allow students to be excused from assigned research time to attend Freshman Orientation for the duration of the EUREKA! Program.
- You should register for orientations as instructed by the Office of Orientation (you'll get an orientation packet in the mail).
If you have questions about transportation (parking, airport shuttles, etc.), please visit Clemson University's Parking Services and Transportation webpage.