Clemson Box is available to all Clemson employees and students at no extra cost.
Clemson Box (i.e. Box.com) LTI
What Is Clemson Box (Box.com) LTI?
Categories: Cloud Storage, Collaboration
Box LTI allows you to use Box from within Canvas.
Box is a cloud storage solution adopted by Clemson as a location where users may store or share files. To get an account, sign in with a valid Clemson username and password.
*The Clemson Box website is https://clemson.box.com/*
*The app download is optional*
Getting Started (All Users)
Mobile App (All Users)
More on Clemson Box
Clemson Box Interface
- How to Upload Files with Box (HTML)
- How to Drag and Drop with Box (HTML)
- How to Create a Folder with Box (HTML)
- How to Upload Folders with Box (HTML)
- How to Sync Folders with Box (HTML)
- How to Email a Folder with Box (HTML)
- Editing Documents with Box Edit (HTML)
- How to Change Notification Settings (HTML)
- What are Box Notes? (HTML)
- Improving the Stability of Your Internet Connection (PDF)
Tools Others Have Considered
|Name||Box LTI||OneDrive LTI||Google Drive LTI|
|University Tech Support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Uses Clemson Login||Yes||Yes||Yes|
*Rankings marked with asterisks are based on the tool's general reputation in the accessibility community and not on testing that Clemson has completed.
+Rankings marked with a plus are based on testing completed in 2020.