Ensemble is Clemson's Enterprise video solution. Ensemble is a video content management system that allows staff to upload video files to the web and easily share them with other departments on campus as well as guests. Ensemble supports multiple media formats and provides flexible video content publishing and sharing.
Start using Ensemble.
- Clemson Online's Getting Started with Ensemble (PDF)
- Uploading and Publishing Ensemble Videos (PDF)
- Using the Media Library (HTML)
- Inserting Ensemble Videos into Canvas and Elsewhere (PDF)
- Seeing Who Has Viewed Your Videos (PDF)
- Fine-Tuning Ensemble Videos: Captions, AD, Trimming, Annotation, Thumbnails (PDF)
- Ensemble Playlists (PDF)
- Ensemble Quizzes (PDF)
- Ensemble Video Submission Assignments (PDF)
- Installing and Configuring the Ensemble Recorder Chrome Extension (PDF)
Ensemble/EnsembleLive questions should be directed to CCIT:
How Do I Get an Ensemble Account?
To access Ensemble, open a web browser and navigate to https://ensemble.clemson.edu. The first time you login an account will be created for you. If you need an account for a department, email ITHELP@clemson.edu.
Is There a Cost Associated with Ensemble?
At this time there is no cost associated with Ensemble accounts unless additional storage space is requested.
Does Ensemble Allow Videos to be Downloaded?
This is a setting determined by the Ensemble page owner. If the owner sets the files up with download permissions the files can be downloaded. Most files once uploaded will be converted to MP4 and play from the Ensemble webpage.
Review the Ensemble Knowledge Base for additional information.
Looking for Ensemble Studio? Go to the Ensemble Studio page