Ensemble Video is available to all Clemson employees at no extra cost. Students can also use Ensemble to turn in video assignments and complete video quizzes at no extra cost.
What Is Ensemble Video?
Categories: Instructional Video
Ensemble is Clemson's Enterprise video hosting solution. Ensemble is a video content management system that allows employees to upload video files to the web and easily share them with other departments on campus as well as guests. Ensemble supports multiple media formats and provides flexible video content publishing and sharing.
*Use the link in the middle of the page or the "Clemson Shibboleth" link beneath the username and password to login.*
*The recorder download is optional.*
Getting Started (Employees)
- Uploading and Publishing Ensemble Videos (PDF)
- Using the Media Library (HTML)
- Inserting Ensemble Videos into Canvas and Elsewhere (PDF)
- Seeing Who Has Viewed Your Videos (PDF)
- Fine-Tuning Ensemble Videos: Captions, AD, Trimming, Annotation, Thumbnails (PDF)
- Ensemble Playlists (PDF)
- Ensemble Quizzes (PDF)
- Ensemble Video Submission Assignments (PDF)
- Installing and Configuring the Ensemble Recorder Chrome Extension (PDF)
- Simultaneously Deleting Scenes and Captions (PDF)
More on Ensemble (For All Users)
Tools Others Have Considered
|University Tech Support||Yes||No||No|
|Uses Clemson Login||Yes||No||Optional|
*Rankings marked with asterisks are based on the tool's general reputation in the accessibility community and not on testing that Clemson has completed.
+Rankings marked with a plus are based on completed testing.