Where Can I Get Involved?
If you would like to become a member of the Commission or would like to see additional representation from your area, please contact Priscilla Harrison. Members are encouraged to work in sub-committees throughout the year then share relevant progress reports and recommendations during Commission meetings held four times each year. If you think you are unable to participate in the Commission, but are interested in promoting accessibility, you can:
- Use the design standards and guides on the Accessibility Portal to design accessible objects, content, and environments.
- Increase accessibility awareness in your department or area of campus.
- Report accessibility barriers (physical and digital).
- Conduct your own accessibility-related research and share it with the Commission.
- Keep an eye on the accessibility commission blog and on the Accessibility Portal for additional opportunities to contribute and participate.
Priscilla Harrison, Chair
Director of ADA Services & Compliance
Office of Access and Equity
William "Billy" Edwards, Deputy Chair
Director of the Center for Behavior Analysis
Youth Learning Institute
JENNIFER OGLE, SECRETARY
Professor, Civil Engineering
College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences
CUCDI Program Manager
Office of Inclusion and Equity