Applicants must have the following:
- Effective social and time management skills
- A desire to learn and help others learn
- An A or B in the course you would like to support. Course grade is just one of many factors that are considered.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is recommended, but applicants not meeting this criteria can still apply and discuss their specific situation if invited for an interview.
- A schedule that allows you to work at least 4 hours per week and enroll in a 1 credit training course during your first semester of employment.
- A recommendation form completed by a course instructor, advisor, or other professional at Clemson who can speak to your content knowledge in at least one of the subjects you want to support.
- Effective learning and study approaches to share with others