Summer CI + UR Showcase
August 22, 2023 in the Watt Center Atrium from 11AM – 1PM
Session I 11AM – 12PM
Session II 12-1PM
All Summer CI + UR students will present their research at the Summer Showcase. Any Clemson undergraduate that participates in a summer REU is welcome to present at this event. If this applies to you or a student you know, please contact the CI Office.
Volunteers are needed to judge posters. All faculty, staff and graduate students are invited to judge posters.
The 2022 Summer Showcase was a success, 74 students presented their work. The 6th Annual Summer Showcase program is here: https://ci.clemson.edu/showcase/posters/
Thursday Lunch Seminars
All lunch seminars are Thursdays from 12 – 1 p.m. in Watt 106.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes in advance to respect our guest speaker’s time and presence.
25 May –Introductions and Opportunities
1 June – TBD
8 June – Crafting a Good Resume
15 June – Finding Resources for Your Literature Review
22 June – How to make a poster- part 1
29 June – TBD
6 July – Professional Online Presence
13 July – How to write an abstract
20 July – Poster Tips and Critiques
27 July – Grad 101
Interactive digital presentation requirements:
- In order to use the digital displays for your poster, you must have interactive content, videos, or motion graphics.
- Creative Inquiry will provide web space and templates for your poster display upon request. You may also supply your own digital content.
- We will NOT display static images or PDFs on digital displays.
- Links are due to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 18, 2023.
- Digital poster presenters are required to participate in a test run of their presentations on the Watt screens prior to the Showcase.
- Poster dimensions must be 48" x 36". Preferred orientation for posters is horizontal.
- Easels, posterboards and clips will be provided.
- Print your poster (48" x 36", horizontal or vertical format).
- Bring your poster to the Watt Center on August 22:
- If you are in Session I, arrive by 10:30 a.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned poster board or ensure that digital posters are up and functioning.
- If you are in Session II, arrive before 11:30 p.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned poster board or ensure that digital posters are up and functioning.
- Stand with your poster during your assigned session.
- Business professional dress and behavior are required.