Summer CI & UR Showcase
August 20, 2019 in the Watt Center Atrium from 11AM – 2PM
Session I 11AM – 12PM
Session II 1-2PM
The 3rd Annual Summer CI & UR Showcase and Fall Kick-off event will highlight the more than 65 students that conducted research at Clemson this summer.
Students will present their work in digital or paper posters during one of the two sessions on August 20.
Abstracts are due by June 30, 2019 at 11:59PMSubmit Proposal
Interactive digital presentation requirements:
- In order to use the digital displays for your poster, you must have interactive content, videos, or motion graphics.
- Creative Inquiry will provide web space and templates for your poster display. You may also supply your own digital content.
- We will NOT display static images or PDFs on digital displays.
- Links are due to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 12, 2019.
- Digital poster presenters are required to participate in a test run of their presentations on the Watt screens prior to the Showcase.
- Students presenting digital posters will be entered in a raffle to win a Google Oculus.
- Mentors of students presenting digital posters are eligible to receive $500 in extra supply funds for fall 2019.
- Poster dimensions must be 48" x 36". Preferred orientation for posters is horizontal.
- Easels, posterboards and clips will be provided.
- Print your poster (48" x 36", horizontal or vertical format).
- Bring your poster to the Watt Center on August 20:
- If you are in Session I, arrive by 10:30 a.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned poster board or ensure that digital posters are up and functioning.
- If you are in Session II, arrive before 12:30 p.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned poster board or ensure that digital posters are up and functioning.
- Stand with your poster during your assigned session.
- Business professional dress and behavior are required.