The Cash Receipting unit of the Cash and Treasury Services Department is charged with the responsibility to collect and deposit all University funds in accordance with state regulations; to develop and implement standardized cash receipting and cash handling procedures; to control and manage an institutional petty cash fund; to emphasize continuous quality improvement through staff training, teamwork and cooperation; and to adhere to a strong personal commitment to customer service.
Our goal is to enthusiastically and professionally project a positive image of the Department and Clemson University.
Travel advances can now be repaid online through CU Marketplace.
Policies and Procedures
- Change Funds
- Petty Cash
- Reconciliation — Revenue Monthly Detail Report
- Incentive Cards
- Theft, Fraud, Shortages, or Irregularities
- Travel Cash Advance — Authorization
- Temporary Petty Cash Advance
- Department Advance/Student Organization Travel Distribution Log
- Deposit Information Form
- Foreign Travel Authorization Form
- Incentive Card Award Distribution Log
- Incentive Card Statement of Responsibility
- Petty Cash/Change Fund Action Form
- Petty Cash Voucher Form
- Temporary Petty Cash Advance Form
- Verification of Petty Cash Funds
For more information, contact: Gail Winchester or call 864-656-5601.