Skip to main content

GS14: Request for Change of Degree and/or Major

If you need to change your intended degree (from MS to PhD, or PhD to MS, for example) and/or change your major, you must complete the GS14 online. You can use this form only if (a) you are currently enrolled or have been enrolled at any time in the past two years, and (b) you will not graduate in your present degree program.

  1. 1. Go to the iROAR portal and select the “Already have a Clemson account? Log In” option (login required).
  2. 2. On the next screen, click the “iROAR SSb” button iRoar Button located under the “Dashboard” heading.
  3. 3. From here, click the “Student” button iRoar Student Button.
  4. 4. Select the “Student Records” tab student-records that appears below the Student button, to the right of the Registration tab.  You should now see several options including the GS14 Change of Program link.