2023 MLK Awards for Excellence in Service
We are asking interested parties to nominate deserving individuals for the 2023 Martin Luther King, Jr. Awards for Excellence In Service. Three awards will be given. The categories are as follows:
- Clemson University Student (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- Clemson University Employee (Faculty or Staff)
- Clemson Community Member (Anderson, Pickens, and Oconee Counties)
Persons being nominated for one of these awards should exhibit excellence in service in one or more of the following areas involved in actualizing the dreams of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (above and beyond direct employment):
- Service to Clemson University or the surrounding community
- Advancement of the Beloved Community*
- Social or Environmental Justice Advocacy
- Service Above and Beyond Direct Employment
Simply answer all questions completely and submit your nomination by clicking on the Submit button on the bottom of this page. The deadline for all nominations is on Friday, December 4, 2022 at 4:30 pm. Thank You!
If you experience problems with this form, please email Leslie Doss at email@example.com.
* "A community inclusive of all people, regardless of race, gender, class, ethnicity... A community that recognizes people as individuals first, each with a unique set of life experiences that shape their particular perspectives... A community where these varied perspectives are brought together in a collective effort to achieve goals for the common good." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Please fill out the following details about the person you would like to nominate.