Visiting the Garden
Enjoy your visit and please observe the following rules:
- stay on paths and turf areas
- park in provided parking lots and pull-offs only. Parking on turf or in planted spaces is strictly prohibited
- do not pick, collect, or damage any plants or landscape materials
- keep food and drink in designated picnic areas
- dogs on leashes are welcome on all trails with the exception of the Natural Heritage Trail - please keep dogs on the trail and clean up after them put all garbage in trash or recycling bins, as appropriate
- please observe Garden speed limit
- no skateboards or rollerblades allowed
- bicycles allowed on paved surfaces only
Whether you choose a guided tour or a self-guided visit, you can spend an entire day or an hour exploring gardens, discovering plants or experiencing the natural world. Programs are available for adults and for school/children's groups. Garden staff can help customize your tour to include visits to the Bob Campbell Geology Museum, Fran Hanson Visitor's Center & Art Gallery and specific areas of the Botanical Garden.
The Garden is always seeking new volunteer tour guides. Share your love of nature with others and help support the Garden! For more information, visit our volunteer page.