Resources & Materials
SC AAS Information
- Volunteer Monitors must register in the SC AAS Database to enter sites and data. This presentation has been created to guide you through the registration process.
- SC AAS Kits: Your group can choose to either buy a kit or assemble it yourself. If you wish to purchase an assembled, complete monitoring kit, please contact Beth Button (firstname.lastname@example.org) of USC Upstate.
SC AAS Training Materials
SC AAS Data Sheets
SC Macroinvertebrate Monitoring Resources -
- SC DHEC Macro Key - download
- SC DHEC Macro Key - 11x17 2-page print ready version - download
- SC DHEC Macro Dichotomous Key - NEW! - download
- Aqua Bugs App from Izaak Walton League of America - link and open in new tab
Need help identifying a macroinvertebrate? Email an expert from DHEC with photos for additional assistance!
- David Eargle - email@example.com
- Justin Lewandowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Pike - email@example.com
SC Watershed Atlas - Link and open in new tab
Resources on Southeast Invasive Plant Identification
- Exotic Invasive Plant Species of South Carolina (SC EPCC, 2014) - download booklet
- University of Georgia - Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health - Information and link to A Field Guide for the Identification of Invasive Plants in Southern Forests (Miller et al., 2010).