Request for Service

Clemson faculty who are working on items in the following categories can request support from ORD:

  • Large-scale, complex research grants that are larger than $2 million
  • Prestigious national awards or honors (i.e. PECASE, Young Investigator Awards, Fellowships, etc.); a list of prestigious awards and honors can be found HERE

Eligible faculty can request support from ORD by completing the form below.

Faculty who are pursuing research funding outside of ORD’s scope should contact their Associate Dean for Research (ADR).

Submit Request for Service